General terms and conditions for events, organised by Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH.
1. Prices The prices are understood plus VAT. Applications to the Excellence Awards must be purchased. Invoices will be issued upon receipt of the completed application documents. Sent applications cannot be cancelled.
Application fee: European Excellence Awards: First application costs 290 Euro plus VAT, each additional application costs 190 Euro plus VAT. Applications submitted after the regular deadline (29 November 2016) will be charged an additional late fee of 90 EURO plus VAT. To take part in the competition, you must have an initiated invoice process for your application. This means that you need to go through our shop once you have finished your application. The invoice needs to be initiated, not paid immediately to take part in the Excellence Awards.
Award show: Tickets have to be purchased separately. Ticketshops will open in February 2017. The first and second ticket costs 290€. Every additional ticket 250€. Term of credit Unless otherwise agreed, the time allowed for payment after invoicing is always 14 days.
2. Cancellation Sent applications cannot be cancelled. We reserve the right to deny any application if the information provided is incomplete or false.
Tickets for the Award show can be cancelled as follows: if a previous booking is cancelled and no replacement participant can be found, the following cancellation charges will be incurred:
Cancellation takes place 14 days or more before the event: no charge
Cancellation takes place between 3 days and 14 days before the event: 50% of total price
Cancellation takes place less than 3 days before the event: 100% of total price Please note that cancellations should be in written form.
3. Cancellation and changes Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH reserves the right to cancel or to reschedule event location(s) or times, as well as for other unforeseen reasons which are out of the control of Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH. In these cases, Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH is not required to compensate travel or accommodation costs, loss of working time, or other damages, and in other cases, only when there is gross negligence. If relocation is not reasonably possible for the participant, then (s)he is entitled to cancel the booking immediately and free of charge.
4. Filming and photography Please be aware that some of the sessions and events during the Jury-meeting and the ceremony will be filmed and photographed. Films and photographs will be available at www.excellence-awards.com. Participants can request the removal of a picture or video segment in which they are portrayed at any given time. Please note that those pictures will be published in Quadriga Media’s brochures and on their websites.
5. Information material The participant accepts that his/her contact data will be used by Quadriga Media Berlin GmbH and its media partner pressesprecher to recieve information material (e.g. newsletter, brochures). The data will not be forwarded to third parties.
6. Place of Jurisdiction Berlin